1. You post the rules! Check
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Let them know you've tagged them.
First up - Rachel's List
1. What is one item on your bucket list? Spend a night in the Ice Hotel.
2. Please share a goal you have accomplished. Still working on those.
3. What's the next book onyour To be read list? Crossed by Ally Condie
4. What's the last book you loved? My current read, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, before that Plain Kate by Erin Bow.
5. What author would you love to meet? (Alive or dead is fine, it's a fantasy after all) J.K. Rowling
6. If you could pick a name for yourself, what would it be? My married name is perfect for me
7. What was your first pet? A schnauzer named Lucky
8. Chocolate or caramel? Is there anything better than chocolate? If so, I haven't discovered it yet.
9. Do you like to read about the past, present, or future? All of the above.
10. Where would be your dream vacation? A secluded, ocean-front cottage anywhere.
11. What did you have for dinner last night? roasted red pepper and pepperoni pizza and a glass of chardonnay
Second up - Donna's List (or How to torture your friend with mind boggling questions. These were hard, but very creative, Donna.)
1. If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who'd win--and why? Oh dear. History and I don't get along. Um, Abe because he wore a taller hat?
2. What was your favorite book in 2011. I wrote a post about my favorites here. If I had to choose one it would be Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins with Laini Taylor's, Daughter of Smoke and Bone a close second.
3. If you had a magical snail that could grant wishes, what would you ask for? Three hours of me time every day.
4. What would your last meal be if you were on death row? Okay, my first thought was, "What in the name of all things holy am I doing on death row???" Once I got past that: a tender, juicy steak, garlic mashed potatos, asparagus, two warm dinner rolls with butter and a couple of glasses of chardonnay. For dessert, a sampler of some of my favorite Italian pastry and a slice of chocolate truffle cake with a
5. Who is your favorite, Bill or Ted? Why? Not sure. I've never seen the movie.
6. What will your weapon of choice be for the coming zombie apocalypse? Why? A blindfold. I'm terrified of zombies. See post here.
7. Who is your favorite literary stalker? I'm not sure I understand this question. Or maybe I haven't come across many fictional stalkers. Would Snape be considered a stalker. If so, Severus.
8. If people were thrown in jail for bad habits, what would you be thrown in jail for? Eating too many sweets.
9. What is the most distant place you've ever visited? Medjugorje, Yugoslavia
10. If a spaceship were to land outside your house right now, would you get in? If yes, where would you ask it to take you--and it could be anywhere you wanted to go. No way I'm getting on a spaceship voluntarily. Just sayin'.
11. Who is your favorite author? That's like asking me, who's your favorite child? Just can't answer it.
Now my questions for those I tag Mwah, hah, hah, hah, *cough* hah!
1. What is your favorite shade of blue?
2. Morning or night person?
3. Name a book that made you cry.
4. What literary place, real or imaginary, would you like to visit and why?
5. Sweet or sour?
6. What would you do if you had a day all to yourself?
7. Do you write on the computer or longhand?
8. What was your favorite book as a child?
9. Name one possession that you couldn't live without.
10. How many states have you visited?
11. What music, if any, do you like to write to?
And now for the helpless victims:
Laura Josephsen @ Everything you didn't want to know about writing
nutschell @ The Writing Nut
Chris Phillips @ Slushpile Savant
Meredith @ Fairy Tales and Cappuccino
Tag! You're it! No pressure to play but if you'd like to, see rules at top of post.