For me, weekends are a great way to catch up on my NaNoWri Mo writing if I couldn't achieve my daily goal during the week, or to get ahead knowing full well the craziness that awaits during the coming week.
Here are few tips that I'll try to follow on November weekends:
1. Set the alarm (groan) and get up early. Modified version: Only hit the snooze once. Okay, twice but that's it!
2. Let everyone know that they're only allowed to wear pajamas all weekend to cut back on laundry loads.
3. Stock up on chocolate or
4. Use a chair cushion (no explanation needed)
5. Let everyone know I'M WRITING - "What do you mean you need a ride to soccer?"
6. NO TV - Modified version: only watch half of the Notre Dame football game. Okay, keep office door open and run in when I hear the ND fight song after a touchdown/field goal.
Do you have any special NaNoWriMo strategies for weekend writing? Please share and then get back to writing.