Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Fire of Merlin Now Available

I'm excited to announce that Donna Hosie's, The Fire of Merlin is now available from Amazon. This is book 2 in Donna's trilogy, The Return to Camelot YA series. You can order both Book 1, Searching for Arthur and newly released, The Fire of Merlin by visiting Donna's author page here. For a fun, time traveling adventure in the land of Logres, download these two books today.






A word to those who are still writing, only 27 hours left of NaNoWriMo...
KEEP GOING! YOU CAN DO IT!

4 comments:

  1. I started reading it--and loving what I'm reading--but had to set it aside for an ARC tour I'm part of. Grr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you as The Next Big Thing!

    http://musingsofapennilesswriter.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/the-next-big-thing.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Donna! I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete