Gee, I hope not. I’m really not that scary except when I don’t get my coffee in the morning. Trust me, you don’t want to be there. Or when I spent two days in a row of torturous back to school shopping...but I won’t bore you with those details.
The lovely Donna Weaver over at Weaving A Tale or Two tagged me which means you get to learn all kinds of fun, but let’s face it, useless information about me. Which might come in handy if you’re playing a trivia game sometime and someone asks, "What’s Suzie F’s favorite flavor of jello?" Except you wouldn’t know that answer since I didn’t mention it below. See, I have to share 10 facts about myself that won’t scare my followers away. And if they learned that my favorite flavor is (blank) they may scamper off in fear. Anyway, this game of tag is called...
Here's my list:
1. I’ve stayed the same weight give or take 5 lbs. since I was 16 (except while pregnant).
2. Same height too.
3. Scraping a popsicle stick against my teeth gives me the chills (like nails on a blackboard for me)
4. My favorite cartoon character is Daffy Duck.
5. Coffee in the morning. Tea in the afternoon.
6. Steven Tyler walked by me with his entourage during a Cheap Trick concert. Later he appeared on stage to perform as a guest.
7. The first concert I went to was to see Amy Grant.
8. I’ve gone to 3 Harry Potter midnight book releases/parties.
9. The writing bug first bit me in the 4th grade when my teacher submitted my poem to Jack and Jill magazine. My first rejection, but what mattered to me was that Miss D loved it.
10. Writing lists about myself make me squirm with embarrassment.
Are you still here? Good. Now for the really scary part.
Tag! You're it...
Shelley Sly at Stories in the Ordinary
Suz Korb at Bang Out the Prose
Bethany Elizabeth at Ink-Splattered
Magan at The Punching Bag Fights Back
Please visit the tagees above. I just met them all recently and look forward to getting to know them better.
*To the tagees - No pressure to play. Sometimes if the the timing is wrong, these awards/tag games can bog you down. Just wanted to give your blogs some recognition :) If you do decide to play, list 10 facts about yourself that won't frighten your followers away. Then tag as many bloggers as you'd like. I followed Donna W.'s lead and tagged 4.
Anyone care to guess what my favorite flavor of jello is?