Monday, November 16, 2015

NaNoWriMo Week 2

Week two wasn't as productive as week 1 in terms of word count. I color code each day of writing so I can chart my daily progress. Here's the breakdown if you're interested.

Monday - 132
Tuesday - 239
Wednesday - 886
Thursday - 317
Friday - 451
Saturday - 1,267
Sunday - 109

On Saturday I wrote 629 words during a live virtual NaNo Write-In. It was fun but I couldn't completely shut off the inner editor and went back after the hour to clean up a bit. 

I only added 3,401 words to my WIP giving me a grand total of ,8536, falling short of my goal to hit 10,000 by Sunday night.

However, I did write every day for a total of 15 days of writing in a row.

That's great progress for me.

Week 3 here I come! How has NaNoWriMo been treating you?

2 comments:

  1. How did it end up? It's great that you're writing regularly regardless of word count output.

    ReplyDelete